Why is it necessary for us to read fiction?
1) Because fiction takes us into another world from where one gets to see things in different perspectives. We can see from close quarters, others’ points of view. This can be very enriching.
2) Fiction has the power to introduce us to issues of a sensitive nature. Our sensitivity and sensibility can be greatly enhanced through literary fiction.
3) We may not have been to Africa or Australia but can see these places in novels. This happens because we are imaginatively there, in the settings of novels.
4) There are few better ways of absorbing the language and making it your own than by reading fiction as a habit.
- How Authors Can Sell More Books - April 11, 2018
- Pure Fiction - December 13, 2017
- I Think I Know - December 12, 2017
You’re on top of the game. Thanks for shiarng.